USA Ground Shipping
AutoBidMaster offers its members a simple shipping solution. 1. Have you won at auction? You can order shipping by clicking the “Order Shipping” button on the “Lots Won” tab on the ”Bid Status” 2. Are you shipping within the U.S.? You can have your vehicle shipped to any address that will accept the vehicle on your behalf. 3. Have special delivery needs? Not a problem, just include any special requests with your shipping order. 4. Once you’ve paid for the vehicle and booked shipping, you will receive status updates on your vehicle throughout the shipping process.
Please keep in mind that the auction yard will begin charging storage fees 3 days after the end of the auction. To avoid these fees, book safe and convenient shipping through AutoBidMaster. We can ship to any address across the country or around the world.
- Why am I being charged a storage fee?
- When is my car getting delivered?
- Do you cover storage fees?
- When is my car getting picked up?
- What notifications will I get?
- How do I track the shipping status of my vehicle?
- What happens after my shipping order is placed on the AutoBidMaster website?
- What if my car was damaged while in-transit?
- Can I contact the driver who is picking up my car?
- What if my vehicle requires offloading assistance?
- Can someone accept my vehicle for me?
- What if I need to change my delivery address?
- How do storage fees work with shipping?
- How do I cancel my shipping order?
- How do I place my shipping order?
- How long does it take to ship a car?
- How can I get a price quote?
- USA Ground Shipping Tips
- Can you ship my vehicle?
- Alaska / Hawaii Shipment