All information we have on a vehicle is located in the “Lot Details” & “Features” section of the lot page. We have no further data on the vehicle.
We encourage all potential bidders to learn as much about the vehicle as possible. Members must inspect the vehicle before bidding, and taking possession of the vehicle, at the auction yard.
There are three tools any member can use to inspect a vehicle before choosing to bid:
- AutoBidMaster has partnered with ClearVin to provide easy to understand vehicle history reports for any vehicle. Look for the "Get History Report" button next to the VIN on any lot page.
- Members can visit any Copart facility in the US or Canada. Vehicle inspection is available until one hour before Live Bidding starts. Items you will need for entry.:
- Valid government photo ID
- AutoBidMaster Bidder # (Advanced and Premium members only)
- AutoBidMaster Account Login & Password
- $25 Entrance Fee
Any information regarding this vehicle is provided by the seller or Copart and is for convenience only. AutoBidMaster expressly disclaims the accuracy of the vehicle information on this page including damage details, odometer readings and vehicle identification numbers (VIN).