Can I ship my vehicle with no title?

For export, each vehicle must be accompanied by valid documents (a title or certificate of title). Think of it as an individual travelling outside of the country and requiring a passport. If your vehicle does not have a valid document, we may be able to obtain one for you from $50-650 (depending on the documents your vehicle has).


Tip If you plan to export a regular passenger car, then you must make sure the vehicle comes with proper documents. You cannot export if the Documents read: BOS / BILL OF SALE / LIEN / PARTS / JUNK / SCRAP.

Was this article helpful?
30 out of 37 found this helpful

Didn't find what you were looking for?

Send Us Email