International Ocean Shipping
With us, you get a one stop shopping and shipping experience. You can bid, buy and ship your vehicles all on our platform.
1. Have you won at an auction? You can order shipping by clicking the “Place Order” button on the “Lots Won” tab on the ”Bid Status" page.
2. Choose the port of delivery or assign an agent to accept the vehicle on your behalf.
3. Have special delivery needs? Not a problem, just include any special requests with your shipping order.
4. Once you’ve paid for the vehicle and booked shipping, you will receive status updates on your vehicle throughout the shipping process.
If you plan to export a regular passenger car, then you must make sure the vehicle comes with proper documents.
You cannot export if the Documents read: BOS / BILL OF SALE / LIEN / PARTS / JUNK / SCRAP.
Please keep in mind that the auction yard will begin charging storage fees 3 days after the end of the auction. To avoid these fees, book safe and convenient shipping through AutoBidMaster. We can ship to any address across the country or around the world.
- Shipping process questions
- The best place to buy cars in the US to ship internationally
- How can I place a shipping order?
- What does my shipping cost include?
- Can I ship my vehicle with no title?
- Can you ship my personal vehicle?
- Do you ship an oversize cargo (trailers, boats)?
- Do you offer additional services?
- Will my vehicle be insured?
- Can you ship parts with my vehicle?
- What is a customs hold?
- Container shipping
- What is fumigation?
- Do you provide financing?
- Do you ship from port to my home address?
- Can you assist with the customs clearance process in my country/how much will I need to pay?
- Do you have a representative (office) in my country?
- Can I assign my own agent?
- Do you cover storage fees?
- When is my car getting delivered?
- Can you ship my vehicle by RORO (Roll on, Roll off) service?
- How much does it cost to export?