Yes, RORO service is available for drivable vehicles only and requires a Custom Quote.
If your vehicle is eligible for RORO shipping, we can arrange it. To be eligible for RORO shipping, the vehicle must fit these requirements:
- Drives onto the boat under its own power
- Has no broken glass in the vehicle, all windows must be present
- All tires present and inflated
- Doors, trunk, and hood able to close safely and securely
- No significant autobody damage
- No deployed airbags
- No biohazard present or leaking fluids.
If you have a specific vehicle in mind, please provide us with a lot/VIN number/photos of the vehicle and we will determine if the vehicle qualifies for RORO shipping.
If you mark your vehicle as drivable and it is not, additional costs or delays may be incurred.
We can ship a damaged, inoperable vehicle as non-running or a forklift unit via RORO with additional $450-$750 loading fee to Nigeria and Ghana.
To request RORO quote, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at +1 (503) 298-4300.
To request RORO quote, please contact us at email@example.com or call at +48 22 266 21 01.
Online rates are for shared container shipping.