The seller's minimum bid price is not disclosed during the auction. However, if you are the high bidder when the auction ends the seller’s minimum bid will be revealed to you.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- How do I bid?
- What is my Buyer Power?
- Can I cancel or lower my bid?
- I was the high bidder on an on Minimum/on Approval auction. What happens now?
- Where can I locate my bidder or buyer #
- What is my bidder or buyer #?
- Can I bid in the live auction even though I’ve placed a preliminary bid?
- When can I start bidding?
- How long do I have to bid?
- Can I use “Buy It Now” on a vehicle instead of bidding on one?