The seller's minimum bid price is not disclosed during the auction. However, if you are the high bidder when the auction ends the seller’s minimum bid will be revealed to you.
Articles in this section
- How do I bid in live auctions?
- How do I bid?
- What is buyer power and security deposit?
- Can I cancel or lower my bid?
- I was the high bidder on an on Minimum/on Approval auction. What happens now?
- Where can I locate my bidder or buyer number?
- Can I bid in the live auction even though I’ve placed a preliminary bid?
- How long does the seller have to respond to my "Make an Offer" request?
- How do I counter a seller's minimum offer?
- Can I find out the seller's minimum bid price?