Bank wire transfers sent from customers overseas may be processed by several intermediary banks while on their way to us. In some cases, these banks may charge a processing fee of $20 or more (in addition to the wire transfer fee charged by your bank) which is then deducted from your wire transfer amount.
We must receive payment in full: these processing fees are your responsibility and should be taken into consideration when sending your wire transfer.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- How do I pay for a vehicle once I've won it?
- How do I check the status of my payment?
- Do I have to pay sales tax for purchase in Florida?
- What will my total be?
- If I win the vehicle auction, do I pay my maximum bid amount?
- If I win a vehicle, when is my payment due?
- What payment methods are available for international customers?
- How do I make a bank wire transfer?
- Is there a penalty for late payment?
- Who do I pay when I win an auction?