Bank wire transfers sent from customers overseas may be processed by several intermediary banks while on their way to us. In some cases, these banks may charge a processing fee of $20 or more (in addition to the wire transfer fee charged by your bank) which is then deducted from your wire transfer amount.
We must receive payment in full: these processing fees are your responsibility and should be taken into consideration when sending your wire transfer.
Articles in this section
- When is my payment due? Is there a penalty for late payment?
- How do I pay for a vehicle once I've won it?
- How do I check the status of my payment?
- How do I pay by MoneyGram?
- How do I pay with Zelle?
- How do I make a bank wire transfer?
- How long will it take for AutoBidMaster to receive my payment?
- If I don't win a vehicle, do I have to pay anything?
- What taxes and fees am I responsible for if I purchase a car in Canada?
- What fees must I pay in addition to the final price of the vehicle?