Only deposits paid by wire transfer can be applied to the cost of a vehicle. Deposits authorized by credit or debit card are holds in the form of pending transactions rather than actual charges, so they cannot be applied to the purchase of a vehicle.
Articles in this section
- How to void/release your deposit
- How do I release the hold on my credit card?
- Is my security deposit refundable?
- Can I use my security deposit to pay for my vehicle?
- I was told my refund had been processed but I haven't received it yet.
- Why do I need a security deposit?
- How do I pay my security deposit?
- How do I increase my security deposit?
- I received an e-mail saying that my security deposit has expired. Why?