No, an automotive dealership license is not needed to bid at AutoBidMaster. We have met all the legal requirements to sell vehicles through auctions to the general public.
Articles in this section
- How much does it cost to join?
- Why do I have to join AutoBidMaster to buy at Copart?
- When will I be able to bid?
- What's the difference between the Basic, Advanced and Premium Memberships?
- Do I need an automotive dealership license to buy/bid?
- What are the requirements to join?
- How do I pay my membership fee?
- How do I cancel my membership?
- If I cancel my membership, is the membership fee refunded?