International Ocean Shipping
EasyHaul.com is an independent company offering AutoBidMaster members a simple shipping solution. 1. Have you won at an auction? You can order shipping by clicking the “Place Order” button on the “Lots Won” tab on the ”Bid Status" page. – CTA should be “Book Shipping” 2. Choose the port of delivery or assign an agent to accept the vehicle on your behalf. 3. Have special delivery needs? Not a problem, just include any special requests with your shipping order. 4. Once you’ve paid for the vehicle and booked shipping, you will receive status updates on your vehicle throughout the shipping process. Tip: If you plan to export a regular passenger car, then you must make sure the vehicle comes with proper documents. You cannot export if in the Documents section you read: BOS / BILL OF SALE / LIEN / PARTS / JUNK / SCPAP.
Please keep in mind that the auction yard will begin charging storage fees 3 days after the end of the auction. To avoid these fees, book safe and convenient shipping through AutoBidMaster. We can ship to any address across the country or around the world.
- Can you ship to my country?
- Do you offer international shipping?
- What happens after my shipping order is placed on the AutoBidMaster website?
- How do I track the shipping status of my vehicle?
- What notifications will I get?
- When is my car getting picked up?
- Who is covering storage fees?
- When is my car getting delivered?
- How can I track my shipment?
- What kind of paperwork do I need to ship my car?
- Can you ship my vehicle by RORO (Roll on, Roll off) service?
- How many cars can fit in one container?
- How much does it cost to export?
- How long does it take to ship my vehicle?
- What ports in US do you ship from?
- Is the vehicle insured while transported?
- Are there any additional fees involved?
- Can you pick up my car from the auction?