Once your vehicle is delivered to the warehouse, we need to make sure it has valid exportable documents and if yes, we will proceed with completing container and loading. All cars are loaded in the container, to complete container we need 4 vehicles. Once we have all vehicles available and ready, we inform our warehouse team about it, so they can proceed with loading. Usually, it takes around 1-3 weeks depending on how popular the particular destination is to export the vehicle.
Articles in this section
- Can AutoBidMaster ship my vehicle to Canada?
- How can I place a shipping order?
- What is the best place to buy cars in the US to ship internationally?
- How much does it cost to export?
- How can I track my shipping order?
- When will you pick up my vehicle?
- How can I pay for the shipping order?
- Do you provide photos of my vehicle during international transportation?
- I’m exporting and my vehicle was delivered to the warehouse, what's the next step?
- I’m exporting a vehicle, how long will my vehicle be stored at the warehouse?