The average pickup time is 2-5 days, depending on the route. It is important to book shipping as soon as possible to avoid auction yard storage fees. Before we can locate an available driver, the vehicle & shipping order must be paid in full.
Articles in this section
- What happens after my shipping order is placed on the AutoBidMaster website?
- How do I track the shipping status of my vehicle?
- What notifications will I get?
- When is my car getting picked up?
- Do you cover storage fees?
- When is my car getting delivered?
- How to Import a Car into Canada from the US
- What do I need to import my vehicle into Canada?
- What vehicles are allowed to be imported into Canada?
- What steps are required to have my vehicle licensed in Canada?