The average pickup time is 2-5 days, depending on the route. It is important to book shipping as soon as possible to avoid auction yard storage fees. Before we can locate an available driver, the vehicle & shipping order must be paid in full.
Articles in this section
- Why am I being charged a storage fee?
- When is my car getting delivered?
- Who is covering storage fees?
- When is my car getting picked up?
- What notifications will I get?
- How do I track the shipping status of my vehicle?
- What happens after my shipping order is placed on the AutoBidMaster website?
- What if my car was damaged while in-transit?
- Can I contact the driver who is picking up my car?
- What if my vehicle requires offloading assistance?