What kind of paperwork do I need to ship my car?

International Customers will need to provide the original Vehicle Title and Purchase Agreement. These documents, along with the Bill of Lading, will be returned to the customer by certified mail once US Customs has shipped and processed the vehicle. 

Please note: You cannot export a car with: BOS or Bill of Sale and/or a title brand of LIEN / Parts / JUNK / SCRAP.

Was this article helpful?
2 out of 2 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request