EasyHaul.com uses only bonded and insured transportation carriers. The transporter will be responsible for damages occurred during transport.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- Why am I being charged a storage fee?
- When is my car getting delivered?
- Who is covering storage fees?
- When is my car getting picked up?
- What notifications will I get?
- How do I track the shipping status of my vehicle?
- What happens after my shipping order is placed on the AutoBidMaster website?
- What if my car was damaged while in-transit?
- Can I contact the driver who is picking up my car?
- What if my vehicle requires offloading assistance?