Yes. You can have a family member or agent sign and take possession of your vehicle when you book shipping. If you are not available to take delivery and you do not have a family member or agent available, the vehicle will remain on the trailer for delivery at a later date or will be placed in a nearby storage facility until you can arrange pick up. Vehicles placed in storage are subject to additional storage fees and transport charges.
Articles in this section
- When is my car getting delivered?
- Why am I being charged a storage fee?
- Do you cover storage fees?
- When is my car getting picked up?
- What notifications will I get?
- How do I track the shipping status of my vehicle?
- What happens after my shipping order is placed on the AutoBidMaster website?
- What if my car was damaged while in-transit?
- Can I contact the driver who is picking up my car?
- What if my vehicle requires offloading assistance?