A “Future Sale” label means that lot does not have an auction date scheduled. We advise that you add the lot to your watchlist and wait for a sale date is assigned before you bid.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- What is preliminary bidding?
- What is a Live Auction?
- What is Bid4U?
- What are the “Sales Status” types?
- Why can’t I join a Live Auction in Kansas, Wisconsin or a Biohazard titled vehicle?
- What is a “Future Sale”?
- What does "You have exceeded your Buyer Power" mean?
- What does the Bid Increment option do?
- I had the high bid, how did I lose?
- Why is there no “Sales Date” on the lot page?