It is the buyer’s responsibility to cover all auction yard storage fees incurred. It is important to book shipping as soon as possible, as EasyHaul cannot locate an available driver until the vehicle and shipping is paid for in full.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- What happens after my shipping order is placed on the AutoBidMaster website?
- How do I track the shipping status of my vehicle?
- What notifications will I get?
- When is my car getting picked up?
- Who is covering storage fees?
- When is my car getting delivered?
- How to Import a Car into Canada from the US
- What do I need to import my vehicle into Canada?
- What vehicles are allowed to be imported into Canada?
- What steps are required to have my vehicle licensed in Canada?