It is the buyer’s responsibility to cover all auction yard storage fees incurred. It is important to book shipping as soon as possible, as EasyHaul cannot locate an available driver until the vehicle and shipping is paid for in full.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- Why am I being charged a storage fee?
- When is my car getting delivered?
- Who is covering storage fees?
- When is my car getting picked up?
- What notifications will I get?
- How do I track the shipping status of my vehicle?
- What happens after my shipping order is placed on the AutoBidMaster website?
- What if my car was damaged while in-transit?
- Can I contact the driver who is picking up my car?
- What if my vehicle requires offloading assistance?