Your “bidder or buyer #” is used by our system to associate your bids to the lots that you bid on.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- How do I bid?
- What is my Buyer Power?
- Can I cancel or lower my bid?
- I was the high bidder on an on Minimum/on Approval auction. What happens now?
- Where can I locate my bidder or buyer #
- What is my bidder or buyer #?
- Can I bid in the live auction even though I’ve placed a preliminary bid?
- When can I start bidding?
- How long do I have to bid?
- Can I use “Buy It Now” on a vehicle instead of bidding on one?