Our contracted carriers are required to carry a minimum of $100,000 USD cargo insurance per vehicle, for inland transportation. We can provide you with a copy of the carrier's insurance coverage on request. International customers are responsible for insuring their vehicle for international shipping. EasyHaul offers Marine Insurance at approximately 2.5-3.5% the value of the vehicle, depending on destination. Please send insurance requests to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- Can you ship to my country?
- Do you offer international shipping?
- What happens after my shipping order is placed on the AutoBidMaster website?
- How do I track the shipping status of my vehicle?
- What notifications will I get?
- When is my car getting picked up?
- Who is covering storage fees?
- When is my car getting delivered?
- How can I track my shipment?
- What kind of paperwork do I need to ship my car?