The seller's minimum bid price is not visible during the auction. However, if you are the high bidder when the auction ends, the seller’s minimum bid will be revealed to you.
Articles in this section
- What are Auction Stages and Bid Types?
- How to place Preliminary Bid?
- How do I bid in Live Auctions?
- What is Sale Status?
- Can I cancel or lower my bid?
- I am the high bidder on an on Minimum/on Approval auction. What happens now?
- Why cannot I place a bid?
- Can I bid in the Live Auction even though I’ve placed a preliminary bid?
- Can I bid in California?
- Where can I locate my bidder or buyer number?