The seller's minimum bid price is not disclosed during the auction. However, if you are the high bidder when the auction ends the seller’s minimum bid will be revealed to you.
Articles in this section
- How do I bid in live auctions?
- How do I bid?
- What is my Buyer Power?
- Can I cancel or lower my bid?
- I was the high bidder on an on Minimum/on Approval auction. What happens now?
- What is a Monster Bid?
- Where can I locate my bidder or buyer #
- What is my bidder or buyer #?
- Can I bid in the live auction even though I’ve placed a preliminary bid?
- When can I start bidding?