Payment must be made in full by wire transfer to AutoBidMaster. When a buyer wins an auction, our system will send an notification with an invoice attached, to the email address we have on file. The invoice will include wire transfer instructions.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- How do I pay for a vehicle once I've won it?
- How do I check the status of my payment?
- What will my total be?
- If I win the vehicle auction, do I pay my maximum bid amount?
- If I win a vehicle, when is my payment due?
- What payment methods are available for international customers?
- How do I make a bank wire transfer?
- Is there a penalty for late payment?
- Who do I pay when I win an auction?
- How long will it take for AutoBidMaster to receive my payment?