Final bid information is not available to the general public and is kept confidential between the High Bidder, the Seller, and AutoBidMaster. We do not retain records of final bid information.
Articles in this section
- When will I receive my title after I've purchased a vehicle?
- What was the final price of a vehicle at the end of the auction?
- What does Run & Drive mean?
- Can I inspect a vehicle I'm interested in in person?
- What documents do I need to register or export a vehicle?
- Can I buy vehicles in California as a California resident?
- Can you tell me more about this vehicle?
- How are Ownership Documents and titles transferred for Florida residents?
- When will I receive my ownership documents?
- Why does the odometer reading say “Not Actual”?