Your refund has been processed. The notification sent to the email address we have on file serves as proof that your refund was processed successfully. The refund does not appear as a credit, deposit, or new transaction on the method of payment. AutoBidMaster security deposit is a hold on a credit card not a charge. This hold appears on the account statement as a pending transaction. When a security deposit is refunded the pending transaction is removed from the method of payment.
Confirmation the hold has been released can be done by checking the date of the original transaction on the method of payments account statement. If the pending transaction is still in place, please contact the financial institution for pending transaction policies.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- How do I release the hold on my credit card?
- Is my security deposit refundable?
- Can I use my security deposit to pay for my vehicle?
- I was told my refund had been processed but I haven't received it yet?
- Why do I need a security deposit?
- How do I pay my security deposit?
- How do I increase my security deposit?
- I received an e-mail saying that my security deposit has expired. Why?