When a High Bidder wins an auction, our system will send a notification with an invoice to the email address we have on file. The invoice will include wire transfer instructions for making payment.
Please contact your financial institution for specific instructions on how to make a wire transfer with them.
Items you should have on hand, most can be found on your invoice:
- Government issued photo ID
- Bank name for AutoBidMaster
- Account number for AutoBidMaster
- Domestic Customers: ABA routing number for AutoBidMaster
- International Buyers: SWIFT code for AutoBidMaster
International Customers: Bank wire transfers may be processed by intermediary banks while being transferred to AutoBidMaster. These banks may charge additional processing fees, separate from the fee charged by the originating bank. These additional fees will be deducted from the bank wire transfer being sent to AutoBidMaster. Please take these additional fees into consideration when making payment. After the bank wire transfer is complete, please fax or email us a copy of the bank wire transfer receipt, provided by the originating financial institution, so we can confirm payment.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- How do I pay for a vehicle once I've won it?
- How do I check the status of my payment?
- What will my total be?
- If I win the vehicle auction, do I pay my maximum bid amount?
- If I win a vehicle, when is my payment due?
- What payment methods are available for international customers?
- How do I make a bank wire transfer?
- Is there a penalty for late payment?
- Who do I pay when I win an auction?
- How long will it take for AutoBidMaster to receive my payment?