AutoBidMaster security deposit is a hold on the method of payment, not a charge. This hold lapses every 30 days and must be renewed to continue bidding. If the security deposit is allowed to lapse it will reset your buyer power to 0.
To continue bidding navigate to the "Buyer Power" tab in the main navigation and place a minimum security deposit of $400 US.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- How do I release the hold on my credit card?
- Is my security deposit refundable?
- Can I use my security deposit to pay for my vehicle?
- I was told my refund had been processed but I haven't received it yet?
- Why do I need a security deposit?
- How do I pay my security deposit?
- How do I increase my security deposit?
- I received an e-mail saying that my security deposit has expired. Why?