You will need to provide us with your contact information, choose your membership type, and pay a refundable security deposit. The minimum security deposit is $400. You'll also need to have a valid drivers license or passport (for international bidders). That's it! No dealer license required.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- How much does it cost to join?
- Why do I have to join AutoBidMaster to buy at Copart?
- When will I be able to bid?
- What's the difference between the Basic, Advanced and Premium Memberships?
- Do I need an automotive dealership license to buy/bid?
- What are the requirements to join?
- How do I pay my membership fee?
- How do I cancel my membership?
- If I cancel my membership, is the membership fee refunded?