International buyers must submit ALL payments by wire transfer.
If the high bidder is an international buyer, payment is due 2 business days from the sale date.
Example: Auction ends on Friday, payment will be due the following Tuesday by 5pm PST.
AutoBidMaster suggests international buyers send a wire transfer for an estimated amount of the lots final price in advance. The security deposit can be used to pay the final bid price of a vehicle, if the security deposit was made by wire transfer. This helps international buyers avoid late fees.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- How do I pay for a vehicle once I've won it?
- How do I check the status of my payment?
- Do I have to pay sales tax for purchase in Florida?
- What will my total be?
- If I win the vehicle auction, do I pay my maximum bid amount?
- If I win a vehicle, when is my payment due?
- What payment methods are available for international customers?
- How do I make a bank wire transfer?
- Is there a penalty for late payment?
- Who do I pay when I win an auction?