Your title or ownership paperwork will be mailed from the Copart facility to our office after you've paid for your vehicle. When we have title, we'll reassign it into your name. Once reassignment is complete, we'll send the title to you. You should expect to receive your title approximately 2-5 weeks after the end of the auction. You can also choose to have your title sent directly to US Customs.
If you need your title sooner, we can send you a copy of it by e-mail prior to reassignment. Just give us a call or send us an e-mail to request it.
Articles in this section
- What happens after my shipping order is placed on the AutoBidMaster website?
- How do I track the shipping status of my vehicle?
- What notifications will I get?
- When is my car getting picked up?
- Do you cover storage fees?
- When is my car getting delivered?
- How to Import a Car into Canada from the US
- What do I need to import my vehicle into Canada?
- What vehicles are allowed to be imported into Canada?
- What steps are required to have my vehicle licensed in Canada?