State and Federal law require Copart to sell vehicles to those with an automotive dealership license. To sell vehicles directly to the public, Copart is required to use brokers. As a Copart registered broker AutoBidMaster meets all the legal requirements to sell 100% of Coparts inventory to the general public.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- How much does it cost to join?
- Why do I have to join AutoBidMaster to buy at Copart?
- When will I be able to bid?
- What's the difference between the Basic, Advanced and Premium Memberships?
- Do I need an automotive dealership license to buy/bid?
- What are the requirements to join?
- How do I pay my membership fee?
- How do I cancel my membership?
- If I cancel my membership, is the membership fee refunded?