Bid4U is Copart's automated bidding system. Enter the maximum amount you are willing to pay for the vehicle during Preliminary Bidding and Copart's "Bid4U" (Bid for You) feature will incrementally bid on the vehicle on your behalf up to your maximum bid.
BID4U will only bid one increment over the current bid to maintain the bidders position as the high bidder. This allows you to purchase a vehicle below your maximum bid if bidding does not meet or exceed the maximum bid. If the bidder is outbid they will receive an email notification and are provided with the opportunity to increase their maximum bid.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- What is preliminary bidding?
- What is a Live Auction?
- What is Bid4U?
- What are the “Sales Status” types?
- Why can’t I place bids in Live Auctions for vehicles in California, Kansas, Wisconsin, or on an item with Biohazard damage?
- What is a “Future Sale”?
- What does "You have exceeded your Buyer Power" mean?
- What does the Bid Increment option do?
- I had the high bid, how did I lose?
- Why is there no “Sales Date” on the lot page?