If a bidder/ buyer has no active bids, purchased no vehicles, and has no outstanding fees, the security deposit is 100% refundable. If a “bid” has been placed or a buyer has purchased a vehicle, the security deposit is held until the auction is over or the vehicle is paid for and picked up.
The refund will be issued in the original form of payment. The release of the security deposit will reset the bidders Buyer Power to zero. If you would like to bid again you will need to renew your deposit.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- How do I release the hold on my credit card?
- Is my security deposit refundable?
- Can I use my security deposit to pay for my vehicle?
- I was told my refund had been processed but I haven't received it yet?
- Why do I need a security deposit?
- How do I pay my security deposit?
- How do I increase my security deposit?
- I received an e-mail saying that my security deposit has expired. Why?