Fee payments must be made with the same wire transfer that is made to pay the Final Price of the vehicle. The wiring instructions to make this payment can be found in the invoice for this vehicle. If additional fees are incurred due to late payment, storage fees, etc. They can be made by debit card, credit card, or wire transfer.
Articles in this section
- How do I register as a member of AutoBidMaster?
- How will I know I have won?
- How do I sign Ownership Documents?
- How do I upload my government issued photo ID?
- How do I locate my car after sale?
- How do I change my email address?
- How do I change my password?
- How do I change my billing address?
- How do I change my shipping address?
- How do I change my credit card information?