If you're the high bidder on an auction with a sale status that's either on Minimum Bid or on Approval you must wait for the seller to accept, counter, or reject your high bid.
For the auctions marked with the sale status on Minimum bid the seller has until 6:00 pm PST one business day after the end of the auction to: accept your bid, counter with a higher bid, or reject your bid.
For the auctions marked with the sale status On Approval the seller has until 6:00 pm PST two business days after the end of the auction to: accept your bid, counter with a higher bid, or reject your bid. You'll receive the seller's response by email.
At any point during the approval process you may: increase your bid to the next highest increment, keep your current bid (do not increase the bid), or accept the seller's minimum bid. You can increase your bid or accept the seller's offer from the auction page. If the seller accepts your high bid within the approval window you will be obligated to purchase the vehicle.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- How do I bid in live auctions?
- How do I bid?
- What is my Buyer Power?
- Can I cancel or lower my bid?
- I was the high bidder on an on Minimum/on Approval auction. What happens now?
- What is a Monster Bid?
- Where can I locate my bidder or buyer #
- What is my bidder or buyer #?
- Can I bid in the live auction even though I’ve placed a preliminary bid?
- When can I start bidding?