You should expect to receive your ownership documents within 2-5 weeks after the end of the auction. After you've paid for your vehicle, the auction yard will send the ownership documents to our office. Once we receive them, we'll reassign the ownership documents to you (put your name on it) and then mail them out to you by FedEx. As soon as the documents leave our office, you will receive an email with your FedEx tracking number. Ownership documents will be sent to the mailing address you provide in your account.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- When will I receive my title after I've purchased a vehicle?
- What was the final price of a vehicle at the end of the auction?
- What does Run & Drive mean?
- Can I inspect a vehicle I'm interested in in person?
- Can you tell me more about this vehicle?
- When will my ownership documents arrive?
- How are Ownership Documents and titles transferred for Florida residents?
- When will I receive my ownership documents?
- Why does the odometer reading say “Not Actual”?
- What does Protection & Prep mean?