A buyer can accept the sellers offer from the vehicle lot page. To accept the “counter offer”, navigate to the lot page for the vehicle and click "Accept Offer" in the Bid Information Section
Please Note: When you accept a counter offer it cannot be retracted or canceled. You will be contractually bound to purchase the vehicle for your bid price plus any applicable auction and AutoBidMaster fees.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- How do I register as a member of AutoBidMaster?
- How do I upload my government issued photo ID?
- How will I know I have won?
- How do I sign Ownership Documents?
- How do I locate my car after sale?
- How do I change my email address?
- How do I change my password?
- How do I change my billing address?
- How do I change my shipping address?
- How do I change my credit card information?