A buyer can counter the seller's offer from the vehicle lot page. You have three options available to you “Increase Your Bid”, “Keep Your Bid”, “Accept Minimum Bid”
Please Note: When you make a counter offer it cannot be retracted or canceled. The seller has until 6:00 pm PST the next business day to accept, reject or counter your offer at their discretion. Once an offer is submitted, the buyer is obligated to pay the amount of any offer (plus all applicable fees) that they submitted or authorize (or is otherwise submitted or authorized through or under the bidders Member Account) if the offer is accepted.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- How do I bid?
- Can I cancel or lower my bid?
- What is my Buyer Power?
- I was the high bidder on an on Minimum/on Approval auction. What happens now?
- Where can I locate my bidder or buyer #
- What is my bidder or buyer #?
- Can I bid in the live auction even though I’ve placed a preliminary bid?
- When can I start bidding?
- How long do I have to bid?
- Can I use “Buy It Now” on a vehicle instead of bidding on one?