The seller has until 6:00 pm PST the next business day to accept, reject or counter the bidder's offer at their discretion. Once you "Make an Offer" it cannot be retracted or canceled. If your bid is accepted, you will be contractually bound to purchase the vehicle for your bid price plus any applicable auction and AutoBidMaster fees.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- How do I bid?
- What is my Buyer Power?
- Can I cancel or lower my bid?
- I was the high bidder on an on Minimum/on Approval auction. What happens now?
- Where can I locate my bidder or buyer #
- What is my bidder or buyer #?
- Can I bid in the live auction even though I’ve placed a preliminary bid?
- When can I start bidding?
- How long do I have to bid?
- Can I use “Buy It Now” on a vehicle instead of bidding on one?