The “ownership documents” should arrive within 2-5 weeks from the Sale Date. Once payment is made, the ownership documents will be sent to AutoBidMaster where they will be placed in your name, and then sent by FedEx to the mailing address we have on file. An email notification will be sent with a tracking number when the documents are sent.
To avoid delays in processing the ownership documentation, be sure to sign the “Purchasing Agreement” for this vehicle as soon as possible for each auction the buyer has won.
In special cases, there can be a delay in when AutoBidMaster receives the documentation. If a tracking number hasn’t been received within 30 days, please contact us.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- When will I receive my title after I've purchased a vehicle?
- What was the final price of a vehicle at the end of the auction?
- What does Run & Drive mean?
- Can I inspect a vehicle I'm interested in in person?
- Can you tell me more about this vehicle?
- When will my ownership documents arrive?
- How are Ownership Documents and titles transferred for Florida residents?
- When will I receive my ownership documents?
- Why does the odometer reading say “Not Actual”?
- What does Protection & Prep mean?