“Membership fee” can be paid by debit or credit card directly on the site when members upgrade their Basic membership to an Advanced or Premium membership. If membership fees are paid by wire transfer, the member will be emailed an invoice with wiring instructions. If they choose to pay by wire transfer their new membership will not become active until the wire transfer posts to AutoBidMaster's bank account.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- How much does it cost to join?
- Why do I have to join AutoBidMaster to buy at Copart?
- When will I be able to bid?
- What's the difference between the Basic, Advanced and Premium Memberships?
- Do I need an automotive dealership license to buy/bid?
- What are the requirements to join?
- How do I pay my membership fee?
- How do I cancel my membership?
- If I cancel my membership, is the membership fee refunded?