Vehicles listed as "Protection & Prep" are those where: (i) the seller has authorized Copart to perform an enhancement service to the vehicle such as a wash and vacuum or protective covering or (ii) the vehicle is under a program that gives Copart discretion to utilize enhancement services to maximize the value of the vehicle. This designation does not guarantee that any enhancement service was completed but rather indicates that qualifying vehicles would likely be enhanced. It is the buyer's responsibility to inspect and verify the utilization of enhancement services.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- When will I receive my title after I've purchased a vehicle?
- What was the final price of a vehicle at the end of the auction?
- What does Run & Drive mean?
- Can I inspect a vehicle I'm interested in in person?
- Can you tell me more about this vehicle?
- When will my ownership documents arrive?
- How are Ownership Documents and titles transferred for Florida residents?
- When will I receive my ownership documents?
- Why does the odometer reading say “Not Actual”?
- What does Protection & Prep mean?