“Buyer Power” is the maximum amount that a bidder can bid at any time and determines how many vehicles they can bid on simultaneously. You can increase Buyer Power by logging in and going to "Buyer Power" tab in the main menu.
A security deposit must be at least 10% of your total Buyer Power.
(example $400 security deposit = $4,000 Buyer Power)
The bidder may bid on 1 vehicle per $4,000 of Buyer Power.
(example $800 security deposit = $8,000 Buyer Power and bid on up to 2 vehicles)
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- How do I bid?
- Can I cancel or lower my bid?
- What is my Buyer Power?
- I was the high bidder on an on Minimum/on Approval auction. What happens now?
- Where can I locate my bidder or buyer #
- What is my bidder or buyer #?
- Can I bid in the live auction even though I’ve placed a preliminary bid?
- When can I start bidding?
- How long do I have to bid?
- Can I use “Buy It Now” on a vehicle instead of bidding on one?