No. All bids are binding and final. Once a bid is submitted, the bidder is obligated to pay the amount of any bid (plus all applicable fees) that they submitted or authorize (or is otherwise submitted or authorized through or under the bidders Member Account) if the bid is accepted. This includes all bids placed during the Preliminary Bidding and the Live Auction and applies regardless of how or where the bid is placed.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- How do I bid in live auctions?
- How do I bid?
- What is my Buyer Power?
- Can I cancel or lower my bid?
- I was the high bidder on an on Minimum/on Approval auction. What happens now?
- What is a Monster Bid?
- Where can I locate my bidder or buyer #
- What is my bidder or buyer #?
- Can I bid in the live auction even though I’ve placed a preliminary bid?
- When can I start bidding?