Payment is due the next business day after the end of the auction by 5 PM. For example, if you won an auction on Friday the 9th, we'd need to receive payment by 5 PM PST on Monday the 12th. For every day that the payment is late you'll be charged a late payment fee of $50.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- How do I pay for a vehicle once I've won it?
- How do I check the status of my payment?
- What will my total be?
- If I win the vehicle auction, do I pay my maximum bid amount?
- If I win a vehicle, when is my payment due?
- What payment methods are available for international customers?
- How do I make a bank wire transfer?
- Is there a penalty for late payment?
- Who do I pay when I win an auction?
- How long will it take for AutoBidMaster to receive my payment?