Every auction on AutoBidMaster has two phases.
Phase 1: Preliminary Bidding
The length of Preliminary Bidding varies from lot to lot. Preliminary Bidding will last until the Sale Date in the Sales Information section of the lot page.
Phase 2: Live Auction
The Live Auction starts 1 hour after Preliminary Bidding ends. Live auctions move very quickly and typically have a length of only few minutes. You may join a Live Auction from any lot page with “Join Live Auction” button, located in the “Bid Information” section of the lot page.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- How do I bid?
- What is my Buyer Power?
- Can I cancel or lower my bid?
- I was the high bidder on an on Minimum/on Approval auction. What happens now?
- Where can I locate my bidder or buyer #
- What is my bidder or buyer #?
- Can I bid in the live auction even though I’ve placed a preliminary bid?
- When can I start bidding?
- How long do I have to bid?
- Can I use “Buy It Now” on a vehicle instead of bidding on one?