No, the bidder will not pay their “maximum bid” on a vehicle. They will only have to pay the final price, plus any applicable auction fees. When an auction is won, our system will generate an invoice and send it along with a notification to the to the email address we have on file for the high bidder. The invoice will include the final bid price.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- How do I pay for a vehicle once I've won it?
- How do I check the status of my payment?
- Do I have to pay sales tax for purchase in Florida?
- What will my total be?
- If I win the vehicle auction, do I pay my maximum bid amount?
- If I win a vehicle, when is my payment due?
- What payment methods are available for international customers?
- How do I make a bank wire transfer?
- Is there a penalty for late payment?
- Who do I pay when I win an auction?