AutoBidMaster recommends customers to arrange pick up with an experienced shipper. We suggest working with EasyHaul.com for all your vehicle shipping needs. EasyHaul specializes in professional vehicle transportation, they have helped hundreds of thousands of people ship cars throughout the U.S. Their specialty is shipping cars, trucks, SUVs and motorcycles with salvage titles from auction yards. All vehicles are insured during ground transportation to the port. EasyHaul uses qualified drivers approved and licensed by the U.S. Department of Transportation Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration.
You will find a shipping calculator from EasyHaul on every vehicle listing which will provide you with an estimated shipping price for that item. After your purchase is finalized, please book your shipping through EasyHaul.com.
With EasyHaul.com, you can place your order online, via email, or over the phone.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- Why am I being charged a storage fee?
- When is my car getting delivered?
- Who is covering storage fees?
- When is my car getting picked up?
- What notifications will I get?
- How do I track the shipping status of my vehicle?
- What happens after my shipping order is placed on the AutoBidMaster website?
- What if my car was damaged while in-transit?
- Can I contact the driver who is picking up my car?
- What if my vehicle requires offloading assistance?