Only members can bid in AutoBidMaster auctions.
To become a member and bid:
1. Register for a membership,
2. Place a refundable security deposit of $400 or more
3. Upload a copy of a government issued photo ID
Once the above is completed, bidding will be enabled.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- How do I bid in live auctions?
- How do I bid?
- What is my Buyer Power?
- Can I cancel or lower my bid?
- I was the high bidder on an on Minimum/on Approval auction. What happens now?
- What is a Monster Bid?
- Where can I locate my bidder or buyer #
- What is my bidder or buyer #?
- Can I bid in the live auction even though I’ve placed a preliminary bid?
- When can I start bidding?